Our flexAI - flexible Audio Infrastructure is combining the concepts of a reliable hardware basis for real-time operation and the flexibility of software defined applications to a whole new concept of audio processing.
All flexAI based applications can run on the AIXpressor and Jünger Audio’s range of flexAIserver audio processing servers - or even on a spanned array of multiple units. The hardware backs out from being the defining aspect of our portfolio.
With flexAI you decide for a system that suits your needs and offering a solution to your specific demands. Your decision for the actual processing device and its interfacing can be made almost independently.
Decide for a solution, not just a machine.
- Debian Linux based real-time operating system
- Powerful software framework
- Full routing and convenient sync control
- Audio-over-IP included: Livewire+, AES67, SMPTE ST2110-30
- Web UI, SNMP, Ember+, NMOS...
- Audio processing engine license for flexAI core
- Enables audio processing, codecs and measurement*
- *individual licenses sold separately
- Powerful x86 based processing core
- On board interfaces: 2x Ethernet, 2x Audio-over-IP, 2x MADI or tieLight with SFP modules, AES3 I/O - switchable between 8x8 or 4x12 channels, Analog I/O - switchable between 8x8 or 4x12 channels, Sync in
- I/O modularity via 4 interface slots
- Native AES67 and SMPTE ST2110-30 support
- 19”, 1RU device, redundant PSU
- Powerful x86 based server series
- Industry proven reliability
- Three different performance versions
- AoIP, Ethernet, MADI or tieLight interfaces
- flexAI audio infrastructure
- Customized standard operating system