Jünger Audio’s servAI series of audio servers provides maximum processing power and flexibility where high-channel counts and comprehensive processing is required. ServAI can be used with traditional multichannel audio interfaces or with AoIP or standard Ethernet to process real-time, stream based or offline audio data. Running our new audio infrastructure flexAI, the series is ready to power up Jünger Audio’s renowned audio algorithms for the next generation of audio processing.
- Powerful x86 based processing core
- On board interfaces: 2x Ethernet, 2x Audio-over-IP, 2x MADI or tieLight with SFP modules, AES3 I/O - switchable between 8x8 or 4x12 channels, Analog I/O - switchable between 8x8 or 4x12 channels, Sync in
- I/O modularity via 4 interface slots
- Native AES67 and SMPTE ST2110-30 support
- 19”, 1RU device, redundant PSU